At Inkit we are always improving what we do so that your daily work can be more enjoyable. We updated our postcard template builder so that each personalized direct mail postcard campaign can be executed with greater ease and efficiency.
Inside Look: Postcard builder 2 is faster, better and cleaner
Our previous postcard template builder had everything on the sidebar. Now, the builder postcard is front and center, displaying both the front and back of the card. As you get creative with designing personalized campaigns you will have more visibility to test out different colors and images. The backend has faster processing power as well as a faster capability to upload new images. Overall, this new builder will improve your workflow to help you make clean and smart direct mailings.
A Quick Tour: How to use the new postcard template builder
- First, click “Create a new template”
- Select your preferred postcard size: 4×6, 6×9, 6×11. We recommend the size 4×6, but you may choose one of the larger sizes if you want to stand out in the mail pile, or if you need to squeeze in a lot of content. We have more postcard design tips here.
- Name the template then click “Create & Build”
- You will go straight into the builder, which displays both sides of the postcard
- To add images, click the blue image button on the lower right side.
- This will reveal your Image Library where you can upload photos from your computer
- Once in the library, drag and drop the images into the desired card space
- For a background image, drag and drop one image inside the box that says “drop here for background image” which appears when your mouse hovers over the card
- To add text, click the blue text button on the lower right side. Using the text boxes for copy will be more beneficial to acquire and integrate custom data for your contacts
- Once you’ve dragged and dropped the images on the front and back, wait until you see the green text pop up at the top notifying that your changes have been saved!
See how to send your postcard template once it’s ready for the mail
Better Upgrade: The new postcard template builder means smarter and faster direct mail
The new postcard template builder is just way easier to use than our old builder. Check out builder 2, which is better, faster, and cleaner. We know the better our capability, the stronger yours will be too.