Last Updated: December 1, 2018
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited, how to advertise, and to determine the most popular areas of our Site. Non personal information such as browser type, operating system and domain names may be collected during visitors’ use of the Site and this information may be used by us to measure the number of visitors to the Site, for advertising, and other purposes.
What types of cookies do we use?
We may use three types of cookies on the Site:
Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you close the browser. This cookie is automatically onto your browser by the server software, but it is not used by our website.
Analytical cookies – Our website uses third party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies (third party cookies) for the following purposes:
- a cookie to record the time of your first visit to website, the time of your most recent visit to the website and the time of your current visit;
- a cookie to record which page(s) you visit on the website;
- a cookie to use for remarketing, advertising, and other purposes;
- a cookie to record how long you stayed on the website; and
- a cookie to record how you located our website (i.e. Google search, keyword, link from other page etc.).
We share the information obtained through the use of Google Analytics with Google. For more information on Google’s use of your information, please see Types of Cookies Used by Google. The cookies we use for these purposes do not track your Internet usage after leaving our website and do not store your personal information. They will not be used in connection with any other information to identify you in any way.
If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies:
- Go to the heading “Manage Cookies” and click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them;
- From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses; if this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on “cookies” − an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer.
How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. You can follow the appropriate instructions for your specific browser type (please note that this link will open a new window and will lead to an external website and that we are not responsible for the content of external websites).
How to disable third party cookies
Users based in the European Union can opt out of these third party cookies. This website is not connected us and we are not responsible for its content. We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our Site, except in the case of cookies which remember you for future visits or where you save your login name as referred to above.
Your consent to cookies
Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers. If you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our Site do not work properly.